Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Senior Projects and Stuff

One of my senior projects is is Charlotte and the Witch. This is the story that I'm working on. There are links to it in various places throughout my blog. (Like here for example.) It's a story of a baby that gets possessed and gains magical powers which she has no control over. She goes around doing horrible things to people and regrets every moment of it, but still has no control. Anyway, I'm still working on it, so y'all should check it out.

My other project that I'm working on is my board game entitled Prom Queen. I'm bringing it to school pretty much every day now, so if you want to play it, just ask me. I plan on getting this game published in the future, and make some money off of it. I may need some sort of art for the board and cards. I'll also need to find a way to get plastic pieces and cardboard tokens made, so that I don't have to mooch off of Risk for game pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment